What can we say? It covers the back of the seat base. Cover that factory seat pedestal in a snap and enjoy the sleek, finished look of the front of your van.
Available in lowered swivel (Short) and standard non-swivel (Tall) versions. Choose from several material options to fit your style, and easily install yourself. We can even add a 2-5/8" hole if you have a heater installed under your seat. This hole can also act as a template for where to put your heater vent. Now that's peace of mind.
With this seat base cover, you can mount things like a first aid kit or fire extinguisher – so you can stay safe and look good!
- 1x Driver Seat Base Panel
- 1x Passenger Seat Base Panel
- 8x 1/4-20 Rivnuts
- 8x 1/4-20 Install Screws
- Installation Wrench
Fits Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner:
- VS30 High Roof Sprinter Vans 2019-Present
- Bamboo Plywood - Sustainable 3-ply bamboo plywood with straight grain for a beautiful finish
- White /Black Laminate Plywood - Super durable HPL cold pressed onto hardwood plywood
- Natural Plywood - Very strong, raw and ready to accept whatever finish you choose
Things you'll need (not included):
- Rivet Nut (Rivnut) Installation tool
- Need one? We suggest this manual one, this electric one, or if you're fancy, this pneumatic one.
- Drill and 10mm drill bit to modify factory hole size
IMPORTANT - CHECK YOUR VAN
If you have swivel seats that were installed from the factory, and your seat base is approximately 8" tall - choose the Short option.
If you do not have swivel seats that were installed from the factory, and your seat base is approximately 12" tall - choose the Tall option.
Both of these fit perfectly with the rubber floor mats and won't get in the way of your flooring. If you don't have those things, it will still look good. If you have any questions before ordering, just reach out and we'll get back to you ASAP - the contact form below and the chat box in the corner are great options.